THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Goodies

Today was another sketch day over at Angelosity. I've come to realize that some days I have it and some days I don't. Today was definately a "don't" day. I spent all day working on this sketch and just couldn't find something I was happy with. I finally settled on this Halloween Pumpkin Card just because I needed to post something today! The pumpkin was actually an iron-on patch that I heat-tooled onto paper. It actually worked better than I thought...


This one was just a bonus project! We made yummy pumpkin cookies today and Riley wanted to give some to Savanna tomorrow, so I pulled out these cool Halloween boxes someone sent to me... As I was decorating it, I realized I could make it into a Sketch Project! A few extra stickers from my new Halloween stash and I think it ended up cute! I'm sure Savanna will enjoy it.
Brodie helped me decorate the back of the box with these cool Pumpkin Face stickers. This box is almost too cute to giveaway. Thank goodness we have a second one ready to make!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Those boxes are just too cute. Tell Brodie she did an awesome job on the face too!