THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Riley's creative side

These are the Valentines that Riley made for his class. We made more for the kids Sunday School classes, so I was able to take a picture this time! They were fun to make! I LOVE the big Kiss stamp and the "Chocolate is proof that God loves us." What's better for Valentine's Day???
Riley's party is on Tuesday. We're actually having a Chuck E Cheese party this year. First time I've actually paid Chuck to do the party! I'm taking the easy way out this year! But Riley wanted to put together his own goody bags. This is one of the things he came up with.
We made each guest a little notebook with their name stamped on it. He saw these little pencils that he wanted to get so we added a pencil holder to them with ribbon! Isn't he creative? He went through the stamps in my room and found the cars to go with the background paper and the Princess crown to go with the pink paper he picked out. Yes, he's my son!

2 comments:

Angel said...

VERY creative! Love the valentines especially. I do regret not getting that chocolate set. I don't think it was around very long due to some copyright infringement!

Mommahen said...

I hope Riley had a wonderful birthday! We always did Chuck E Cheese with the boys when they turned four, that was their big birthday. Noah, we waited until he was five, and he bugged us all year. It was nice though not having to clean anything up afterwards.