I've been slacking in the creative department... partly because I haven't had the time to sit down and be inspired and partly because I've been moving my stamp room from upstairs to downstairs and I'm still re-arranging. I actually had some time tonight to sit and stamp. All 4 kids were occupied and I found 10 minutes to myself! Imagine my overwhelming desire to take a nap, but instead I got two cards done. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!
I got some new supplies in the past 2 months and finally got a chance to use them! My first new addition was some COOL Designer Paper by SU! I split some of the new stuff with my awesome friend Angel. WoooHooo! I LOVE this stuff.
My other favorite new addition is my coordinating stamps and punches. I got the stamp set for free and finally got to use my stamp sets that go with them!!!
I joined a Stamp Club last year and we started doing a swap in February. This month was a Spring Card. Here is my card for the swap. I love these colors together!
1 comments:
COOL CARDS, my friend. Don't you love the Polka Dot set? I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. It's fun to play with!!
Post a Comment