Each month, there is a group of awesome women that post a Bible Verse Challenge Project. It's called "Devine Design." They are all very talented women and I just try to play along! I started doing 6x6 album pages and this month is my MOST favorite verse of all time! I have been waiting patiently for this verse to come out in stamp form and my prayers have been answered! Our Daily Bread Designs is an incredible online store featuring religious stamps as well as other accessories. This stamp came with 6 awesome verses, but as soon as I got my order, I KNEW I wanted to use this one for the BVC this month!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
It's Challenge time again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did Pastor Skip's appointment go? I kept him in my prayers. I LOVE the two framed verses you made. Both colors.
I hope you know how blessed you make the recipients feel. Each piece is a true work of beauty.
I pray you have a Christ filled Easter! Love you my friend!
Your Divine Designs are absolutely DIVINE! :-)
Post a Comment