I'm a baker at heart. I LOVE to bake! Unfortunately, I also love to eat, but I'm getting better about baking and not eating! My weakness is cookies, hands down! I LOVE a good soft, chocolate chip cookie. I like them slightly crunchy on the outside, but moist and gooey inside. I don't really go for the flat, crispy cookies, and that seems to be mostly what mine turn out to be. But, NO LONGER!!!! I have discovered the secret! (Ok, so it's probably not a secret, but I just found out about it!)
I have been wanting to make some Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip cookies and today ended up being the day! For some reason I bought unsalted BUTTER (instead of partially hydroginated vegetable oil sticks) and used them. VIOLA!!! Light, fluffy, NON-FLAT cookies! I have read before about using real butter in cookies and now I know why! YUMMY!!!
Am I the only one that didn't know about this secret??? Enough with the blog, I'm going to eat me some more cookies!
1 comments:
YUMMY!! I do miss your baking. ALong with the rest of you of course. {{hugs}}
Post a Comment