I'd post this in the morning, but I don't think that will be what I will be wanting to do! We go in at 0600 and if all goes by schedule, Colt will be born by 0800!!! I can't wait! Hopefully there will be no complications and all will go smoothly. It is snowing outside now, but hopefully it won't keep us from getting there in the AM.
I'll be back when I can to post the news and pictures, but for now.... in 13 hours or so... Colt Jesse will be a part of our family!!!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Here we go!!!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've had you in my thoughts all morning! I pray all went well for you and you are loving on a beautiful baby boy! can't wait to see him!
I've been thinking of you and can't wait to hear all of the details!
Post a Comment