Thought I would show you my littlest leprechan! (He even has pointy little ears, too!) I saw this shirt at Old Navy and HAD to get it for my little luck charm. I managed to snap him while sleeping and smiling. The first part doesn't happen too often lately! Unless of course, he's curled on my chest. I bought shirts for my other 3 luck charms, too, but Brodie was in a "pink" mood today and would not wear green. How dare I suggest it! As for the boys, they are with their father today, and I'm sure they are wearing them, but I'll have to wait on the picture.
As for us... tonight it's just Brodie, Colt and Mommy and I'm missing my boys! Jason has 24 hour OC duty so I'm going it alone. The house is half as quiet as normal! (And half as messy!!!)
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing when you gain a child you think how in the world am I ever going to manage?!! Then when one (or more) goes off you remember how easy it was with one...or...two?
As the song says..."You're gonna miss this". These are wonderful, crazy, frustrating, sleepless, "can't take it anymore" days. and believe me...You are going to miss this. Enjoy, sweetheart, enjoy!!
Love you, my little tomboy momma!
Grandmama
Post a Comment