THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stroller fun

Brodie got a new Doll Stroller... a decent one that won't fall apart on the first ride. Let's see how it holds up to the ultimate Baby Doll!!!
Come on, Colt! Let's go for a walk in my new stroller!
I'm sure you will fit!

Hey! This is kinda cool, Sis!
Go faster, Brodie... Go faster!!

I feel the need, the need for speed!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That so looks nicer than any baby doll stroller I ever had, and even better than some I used for the boys.

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

No joke! And it cost almost as much as one we use for Colt! But, we were tired of paying $7 for a new stroller only to have it break the first time she used it and have to spend another $7! It's cheaper to spend more ONE time and have it last than buy her a new stroller every week! Having a girl is EXPENSIVE!! Because then you have to buy the baby that goes IN the stoller, not to mention the clothes, accessories, and such for the baby! Geeze.. she could just play with Colt for cheaper!

Anonymous said...

AH HA! Now we know why you had a fourth. Brodie needs a baby. ;-)