Yep, that's right! We are expecting again! It came as a surprise to us, but now that the shock has set in, we are more than excited! I think Jason and I always wanted one more, but we had decided that our family was good with the 3 kids we had. Guess God had other plans! He managed to give us one more blessing despite all the precautions we were taking.
I'm only about 6 weeks and the baby is due 25 Jan 2008. We still have lots of time to plan and prepare for this one, our last. I'm determined to enjoy EVERY bit of this pregnancy since it WILL be our last. So far I have been blessed with no problems and I pray it continues. My health is much better now, so I'm not worried about other complications that have arised in my previous pregnancies.
I'm trying to take everything day by day, but I'm already getting excited! My heart hurts at Brodie growing up too soon, though. She is still my "baby" in so many ways, I don't want to lose that with her. She already has several babies that she carries around, usually upside down by their legs, but it's still cute. She puts them in her stroller and pushes them around the house. The cutest thing is when she tells me "shhh baby seeping" and then dumps them on the ground out of the stroller so she can sit in it. Her favorite things right now are her babies, her purse and her cell phone... she's such a girl!
She will be 2 years and 3 months when the new baby comes, so at least she will be in her "big girl stage." Randy was that age when Riley was born and I like the closeness they have with each other. We hope it's another girl, for Brodie's sake, so she will have a close companion like her brothers...plus it makes it easier for rooming situations!
Anyway... the news is out, the test is positive and we are thrilled! We'll be posting name ideas on here to see what y'all think, so be sure to check back. Maybe with y'alls help, you can convince Jason "Lucky" is not a good name for a girl!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
...and baby makes 6!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ahh...congratulations, Tracy! I guess you want to be different than me, hey? Glad to hear your news though. I have been having baby blues myself since visiting best friend, Peggy who had twins. I think I am going to have to take their picture off my background of the computer. It makes my mommy juices start flowing! And that can't happen. Grandkids aren't too far away though. Did I just say that??? Yikes. COme visit me in blog world, dear friend!
Post a Comment