Can you believe it, I've posted 2 posts in as many days! I'm being productive!!! (that means I will probably have to clean up whatever mess the kids are making while I'm not watching them like hawks!)
I wanted to try out my new photo posting skills, so there isn't much of a blog on this one. I know it's an old picture, but I had to try it with something!
Let me know how it works!

2 comments:
is this working?
Hey Tracy,
It's Jenn - Mike's friend from work. I hate to hear about how difficult its been for you guys up there. Just another army wife challenge I presume! I also hear congratulations are in order!!! Mike is super excited to have another grandbaby - he went around the office telling everyone!
Looks like my hubby will be home in Oct. or Nov. and my boss here was nice enough to agree to let me work from Germany so I will get to be with him almost until he comes home!
Anyhoo - hope things there continue to improve as you settle in. Feel free to email me if you ever need to "army vent" - I've done it plenty!
Jenn
Post a Comment