School is finally out for the boys. Today was the first day of summer break and I'm already ready to send them back to school! Wonder if they offer summer school for Brodie's age?
I'm kidding (no I'm not). It's really not that bad (it's worse.) I love these kids (really I do.)
I'm on the lookout for something fun to do with the kids this summer. I figure we are in a new area, new things to do and see and I'm going to try to make the most of it! Especially before I get too big to move off the couch! The boys have been begging me to go fishing, so I need to find out the rules and regulations of New York and take the boogers fishing.
The weather here is a lot like Texas. Yesterday it was in the 50's and today it's 88. Gotta love the weather change! At least it's not raining today.
I'd better run while the kids are occupied and look up the fishing rules....while it's in my mind!
Thanks for listening to me ramble.
Friday, June 8, 2007
No more pencils, no more books...
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YEA! How exciting tha you're having another ... YEA how exciting that it's NOT me! ;-) Seriously though, there are times when I am sad to see my little ones grow. So yes enjoy every moment--as you very well know--all too soon those moments will be gone.
And I am still pulling for Elaine as a good solid name for a girl. It means light. Then you could tell her that she is the light of your life!
I'd tell you how our summer is going, but just read my blog, you'll see...
Let me know what you think about the name Elaine.
Post a Comment