THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The fun slows down

There hasn't been much going on here lately. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing! The weather has been terrible with HIGH levels of ozone and bad humidity, so we have been hanging out inside. We try to get out to the park in the evening, but even at 8:00pm it's in the high 80's and when you walk outside it feels like you just took a shower. I know I can't complain too much since Texas is much hotter, but the humidty zaps any strength you have left!

I found out the name of the motorcyclist. Eddie Lee. Please say a prayer for his family. I know it's an odd request, but I'm having trouble getting the accident out of my mind. Not something I like to "picture" when I am trying to sleep. I have a whole new respect for our Soldiers, police officers, firepeople and EMT's. Seeing the things they see have got to have an impact on them. I know to a degree you have to seperate yourself from the situation, but when you happen upon it by chance and you are not prepared, it's a mind-numbing sight. I am so thankful it wasn't a child because I think that would have been harder to handle. To those of you who face this on a daily basis, you are strong individuals and I praise you for your work.

0 comments: