I haven't been as vigilant as I would like to be with this journal, I know. I am trying. I know it's no excuse, but it seems like something always comes up and pulls me away from the computer. Most days I have time to check my email, but not respond to anyone. I'm sorry.
We are finally unpacked, the boxes are gone, as are all my excuses! The boys are still in school for 4 more days, so maybe I can use that as an excuse for not posting! I know, it's lame.
Randy has his Cub Scout Crossover Campout this weekend. He is now a Wolf Scout! He did such a good job! Riley came with us and spent the night in the woods. We had a cool scavenger hunt on Constitution Island on the Hudson River. I had NO idea how much history was on a small island! We learned quite a bit of history about Benedict Arnold and found a buried treasure along the way! Luckily, we managed to keep the rain at bay till our camping trip was over! Brodie did an awesome job staying at home with Daddy. I knew she could do it and I knew HE could do it too! It was a needed break for Mommy, even though the hills we climbed were tough and 8 7-year olds kept me more busy than one 20 month old! I have signed up to be the Wolf Den Leader for next year. I got a taste of what I'm getting myself into, and I am excited! We have an awesome group of boys and the parents that were at the campout were more than willing to help out, so hopefully that will continue. I am Co-Leading with the current Den Leader, so at least someone has a hand on what's going on! It's going to be a busy year!!!
Better enjoy the calm summer while I can!
Again, forgive me for being so long in posts... I AM getting back into the swing of things. With the boys out of school I am hoping to be able to steal 5 minutes during the day, lock myself in the computer room and update this blog! Maybe I'll even figure out how to upload pictures on here, too!!!
Thanks for being so patient!!!
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Ok...I'm slacking, I know
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment