THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Is it really only 4 days???

I can't believe Christmas is only 4 days away!!! Where has the time gone? I'm ready for it, but I'm still in shock that it's so close! I think since the boys had school today and it's the weekend, it just seems like a regular week. I've got some fun things planned for Monday, so maybe that will help kick-off the full Christmas Eve feeling! Jason has to work next week, which is a bummer, but he really only has to go in, make an appearance and then leave.... I hope! That's the price we pay for not leaving the area! We'll know better for next year! Of course, I wouldn't be a very good travel partner right now, either. Stopping every 2 hours to pee makes for a LONG trip!!!

Even scarier, though... only 28 days till Colt is here! WOW!!! Time is flying by!!! Again, I'm ready, but the whole thought of the baby being here in less than 30 days is flooring me!!!

Ok... I'm off to put my feet up for a while.. speaking of baby, he's been very cranky lately and I've been having some mild contractions every time I move. I'm officially 35 weeks and my next appointment is next Friday. Cross your fingers for me that I will not have to stop by and check out the L&D this next week!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

0 comments: