THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Stamping again!

My friend Angel is doing sketches again, and I've finally started stamping again!!! I've been a bit busy and my stamp table has been neglected... and buried! I got it cleaned, rearranged and reorganized and I'm ready to go! For the first one back, I started with something simple. Her challenge was to use something from past christmas cards, or wrapping paper, or something used. Easy!!!! I had THE perfect card with the cutest candy canes on it that I KNEW I had to use! I didn't like it at first... but it's since grown on me. The second one, I used my favorite thing in winter... snowflakes! Well, that and snowmen, but you wouldn't have snowmen without snowflakes, so they kinda go together! Wrapping paper and ribbon from a gift recently received. The squares are from a Christmas card last year that fit perfectly. Again, this card wasn't my absolute favorite, but for a quick sketch, it works!

1 comments:

Angel said...

These cards work perfectly for the challenge! I haven't even made my cards for the challenge yet. But hope to today! Hugs to you!
P.S. We got your card, pic AND Christmas letter in the mail yesterday. My have you been busy!!!