THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's snowing again!

I know this isn't the best picture, but I was trying to capture the falling snow. It doesn't do it justice at all... I wish I could capture it on film, but I either don't have the setting right, the know how or the patience! Either way... it's beautiful right now. It's a very soft snow, falling non-stop. There is about 1/2" right now on top off all the yucky, plowed stuff, so it's very pretty. The air is so still and it's so quiet, yet you can hear the snow falling through the frozen branches and remaining leaves. I would have stayed out there longer, but it's getting cold! It got up to 38 today, so I don't think it's going to stay around... not to mention it was still 36 as the snow was falling, but it's supposed to drop down to 29 tonight, so it might freeze a bit more on the ground. To be honest, I'm not holding my breath for school to be cancelled, because I'm about to have all 3 kids at home for 2 weeks!! Plus, Riley's school Holiday Party is tomorrow and I want him to be able to go. Maybe 1/2 a day on Friday would be nice, but I think they really need to go to school for these last 2 days!
I've been taking it pretty easy the last couple days... not doing much of anything except what I absolutely have to do! You know, laundry, dishes, cleaning... those things just don't seem to get done unless I do them! I have only made a few thank you cards, and every time I walk by my stamp table, I am drawn to it... but I'm trying to pace myself these last few weeks of my pregancy. I wouldn't mind going early, but not before 36 weeks. I'll be 35 on Friday, so I can wait! I've had some contractions due to this flu thing I have, so I've slowed down. I still need to do my announcements and I decided to do that this next week while the kids are home to entertain Brodie! I like having her "help" me, but with the announcements, I think I'd like to get them done without having to "re-do" several of them!
So... as for now, I'm going to go read a book to the kiddos and then hopefully get Brodie to sleep!
Good night to all, and to all a good night.

0 comments: