THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like...

WINTER!!!! It's snowing again. The boys are home from school. They actually never went in this morning, which was funny, because school was cancelled before the snow even started! It started at about 8:30am and hasn't stopped as of 10:38am. We have about an inch, I'd say, but I'm no expert, but I was out driving in it! Of course, like a Texan, I put off grocery shopping till the day it was supposed to start! But, it wasn't supposed to start till AFTER noon.. didn't the weather get that news bulletin??? We managed to get to the little, and I mean little, grocery store downtown right outside of West Point... of all days, today the Commissary didn't open till 11am! We got what we needed, except Velveta.. how can a store NOT carry Velveta Cheese??? And now we are home, enjoying the snow, the warmth in the house and relaxing. I'm making ornaments for the boys' teachers and later we will probably start baking cookies. What a way to spend a snowy day!!! If it warms up a little bit, I'm sure we will head outside and sled a bit. But 27 is a little too cold, especially with the wind blowing!

0 comments: