THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh, the joys of pregnancy

Here I sit at 11:49pm instead of upstairs sleeping. Why... lovely heartburn! This is the only downside I really have about pregnancy. I can handle just about everything else, but this heartburn is terrible!!! I've had problems with it in every pregnancy, so you'd think I'd just chew my rolaids and deal with it... augh! It doesn't get any easier! I think it actually gets tougher cause you KNOW what it's going to be like. And to make it worse, there is nothing on TV!!!
I've already surfed the web and read too much about "poor" Jamie Lynn Spears and her 16 year old pregnancy scandal... it's funny actually. Jason and I were just talking about her yesterday, saying she actually seemed to have her priorities in line and seemed to be taking a different path than her sister, when WHAM! Reality! :-) My heart goes out to the infant and those children who looked up to her. Kids these days don't seem to have many role models they can truly take pride in wanting to be like. Between teen mothers and druggie athletes, kids need someone they can look up to... makes Spongebob not look so bad!!!
See what happens when you mix midnight, heartburn and bad TV programs??? Rambling, pure rambling! SO I'm going to take my Rolaids, prop up with extra pillows and try to get some sleep. At least till this dose of Rolaids wears off and I wake up with a fire in my throat!
So.. sleep tight, especially for those of us who CAN'T!!!!

0 comments: