I'm so frustrated right now. I'm tired of seeing my boys disappointed and let down time and time again. They are starting to think that promises aren't something important to keep. How many times can you disappoint a child before they finally give up believing? Trusting? I don't want my boys to lose the trust they have by the selfish behavior of one person. Normally, it wouldn't bother me, but this time it's just not acceptable! It's gone too far and I won't allow my boys to be hurt time and time again when I can do something to avoid it.
Sorry to vent, but I just needed to "talk." Jason is working all night and I am home alone with the 4 kiddos and I can't talk to them about what is frustrating me! AUGH!!!
....and for some reason I can't seem to blog without putting a picture first! :-) It's amazing what you can find when you "Google" a word!
1 comments:
Check your email.
Post a Comment