THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

An open apology to my parents

I'm sorry.
I say that from the bottom of my heart.
I'm sorry for every glass I left sitting on the table in the living room, and I'm even more sorry if it was not sitting on a coaster!
I'm sorry for not putting up what I had finished using and leaving it on the counter instead.
I'm sorry for everytime I said "I know." Even when I did know!
I'm sorry for not listening to you more.
I'm sorry for all the hurtful things I may have said to you... I didn't mean any of them.
I'm sorry for all the gray hairs and sleepless nights I caused and messes I left behind.
I'm sorry I didn't keep my rooms neater, my bathrooms cleaner, my belongings in better condition.
No, I never thought money grew on trees, and I'm sorry I treated you like a bank.
I'm sorry for all the "I'm bored" comments when I knew there were things I could have done to help you.
I'm sorry I didn't do more work helping you around the house.
I'm sorry I didn't take care of the hamster/gerbils/fish/guinea pig/rabbit/dog better like I PROMISED I would!
I'm sorry if I ever said your meals were "yucky."
I'm sorry for not remebering I needed 34 cupcakes till I was about to leave for school in the morning.
I'm sorry I left my clothes all over the floor when I could have easily picked them up.
I'm sorry I expected you to do it for me.
I'm sorry for all the fights I had with my brother... well, some of them I'm sorry for!
I'm sorry for all the times I talked back, had a smart answer and rolled my eyes at you.
I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you said, "You'll thank me for this later."
I do now.
Thank You!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved you then, and love you more each day. It never quits growing! And I smile now because you will have FOUR to love, put up with, teach, and... once again... to love. And you will be rewarded four times over for every "bad day" or "temper issue"!
You are my sunshine!
Love you... Mom