«
Pimp-My-Profile.com
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, March 22, 2008
XLIV
Taco Bell is my favorite fast food joint.
I don't get to partake of the foodstuffs from here very often since the closest one is 30 minutes away, but when I do I enjoy every bite!
Luckily, the kids like tacos, so I can enjoy it every now and then!
1 comments:
Angel
said...
Hmm... I wouldn'ta guessed this!
Happy Easter!
March 23, 2008 at 4:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
~Shade of my Heart~
Alpine, Texas
I'm a stay-at-home mom to 4 kids and a wonderful husband!
View my complete profile
Randy Scott
Riley Alexander
Brodie Morgan
Colt Jesse
Friends are like Butterflies
Through Angel Eyes
Building a Heritage
Angelosity
The Galysh Family Updates
Blah, Blah, Blah...are you still reading??
Blog Archive
►
2011
(
8
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
2010
(
2
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
2009
(
51
)
►
December
(
4
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
8
)
►
April
(
11
)
►
March
(
8
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
11
)
▼
2008
(
170
)
►
December
(
10
)
►
November
(
9
)
►
October
(
17
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
3
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
8
)
►
April
(
21
)
▼
March
(
38
)
fifty too
51
5 0
ceathracha a naoi
I see you!
50 - 2 = this post
fourty seven
Texas here we come!!
Stroller fun
46
catching up with 45
XLIV
fourty three
42
40 thin mints and 1 samoa
the BIG four-oh!
Little Leprechan
Scone's Recipe
...and the 4th is for LUCK!
39
An open apology to my parents
thirty eighty
37
Frustrated
XXXVI
Dirty 35
fact 34
III III
firty foo
#31
Thirty
#29
Half of 56
Fact of the Day 27
25 + 1
Awesome Song!
Half of 50
1 3 5678910
►
February
(
32
)
►
January
(
15
)
►
2007
(
127
)
►
December
(
21
)
►
November
(
13
)
►
October
(
32
)
►
September
(
17
)
►
August
(
9
)
►
July
(
18
)
►
June
(
12
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
4
)
What's in a Label?
Blog Candy
Brodie
BVC09
Cakes
Cards
Colt
Crafts
Foot
Garden
Holidays
Horses
Kids
movies
Puppies
Randy
RDOA
Riley
scouts
Strawberry
wedding
1 comments:
Hmm... I wouldn'ta guessed this!
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment