THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Half of 56

I LOVE crayons!
I'm pretty particular about my crayons, so I usually have one box for me and one for the kids. I LOVE a freshly opened box of crayons with perfect points! If one is broken, I'll go so far as to give the whole box to the kids and buy me a new one! Good thing they are fairly cheap!
I love to color, too! I love coloring books... Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite right now! I actually buy an extra one for me, too! It's great stress relief and for a brief moment, I'm a kid again! Speaking of, I think I need to go color now!

1 comments:

Mommahen said...

ME TOO!! When I was younger and we would buy school supplies my grandma always had to buy me an extra box of new crayons for home. Then, the first time I got really home sick, after Chris and I got married he went out and bought me a Precious Moments coloring book and a box of crayons. I still have that coloring book today.