I saw this in my friend Angel's blog and I love Scattergories, so I thought I would play along!!! Play along, too... just substitute the answers for ones that start with the first letter of your name. Simple and Easy!
Time's up, here's my answers!
Your Name: Tracy
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Twisted Sister
4 letter word: True
Vehicle: Tow Truck (Ha! 2 points!)
TV SHOW: Truth or Dare
City/Town: Texas City
Boy Name: Tory
Girl Name: Theresa
Occupation: Teacher
Something you wear: Turtlenecks
Celebrity: Tiny Tim
Food: Turkey
Something found in a kitchen: Traps (you know, the kind for mice!)
Reason for Being Late: Traffic Ticket
Cartoon Character: Tuck (Wonder Pets)
Something You Shout: Timeout
Now, why I can't I think of good answers like that when I'm actually playing??? Double words NEVER come to me until after the timer goes off!!!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Blog Scattergories
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think this is quite fair as NOTHING begins with E, but since you are my friend I will humor you...
Your Name: Elaine
Famous Artist/Band/Musician: Eagles (one of MY fav's)
4 letter word: Echo
Vehicle: Eclipse
TV SHOW: Extra!
City/Town: Eagle Pass
Boy Name: Ethan
Girl Name: Ellen
Occupation: Educator
Something you wear: Eye glasses
Celebrity: Ellen Barken
Food: Egg rolls
Something found in a kitchen: Egg slicer
Reason for Being Late: Excessive Traffic
Cartoon Character: Elmo
Something You Shout: EEEEK! (When you find something in that trap)
Hey, I thought Elaine did good for having to work with E! Your answers were great! Thanks for playing! So, is it a boy or girl or don't we know? Katie and I are anxious to find out!!!
Post a Comment