Yep, it's short!!! It's starting to grow on me, but I'll still be glad when it's longer! It's for a good cause, so I can live with it....for a little while! I just think about all those young kids who have no hair, and I realize how vain we can become about our appearances!
Details:Brilliant Blue CS. Wolf stamp set in Going Grey. Shrinky Dink in Stazon Black.
Details: Spiral Notebook covered with Creamy Caramel, and has a strip of Ruby Red on the left side. The heart is from "Simply Said" and is Two-Stamped with Ruby Red on Naturals Ivory, layered on Sage Shadow. I used the words from Simply Said, and markered "from the heart..." in Close to Cocoa. Pen holder is wide ribbon (my inspiration behind the colors) fastened with square, antique brads on Sage Shadow. Pen is stamped in Ruby Red with the littlest flower from Simply Said. The magnet is Ruby Red, with the flowers from Simply said. Embellishment from Hodgepodge. The words again markered in Close to Cocoa on Creamy Caramel. The kleenex and chocolate is an address label stamped with the flower from Simply Said in Ruby Red.
Details: Naturals Ivory cardstock. Layered with Not Quite Navy... swirls from Fresh Fillers stamped in NQN. Congratulations stamp from Fabulous Four stamped in Not Quite Navy, layered on More Mustard. Not Quite Navy eyelets finish the look.
Details: White cardstock. Layered Basic Black and YoYo Yellow. Star punch. Happy Birthday in Basic Black.
Thanks for bearing with me! I tried to get caught up and things finished up. I even manged to get all my laundry done and went to Micheals, too! (I miss Hobby Lobby!!!!!) I found some cool papers to try and make some baby announcements, so I hope to have something done soon, too! I'm trying to get creative again now that the boys are in school and I have SOME time to myself... yeah right!
Thanks for playing along!!!
4 comments:
First off, may I admire you for getting so much accomplished while your little ones are at school!
Second, I don't think I have ever seen you with short hair! Wow it completely changes your appearance! I think it is great that you donate it to locks of love. I have always wanted to do that, but never let my hair grow out long enough to make a difference.
Your hair looks great...and I know it must dry soooo much faster. Minutes count when you have 3 1/2 little ones to be tending!! Can't believe you are getting so much done...making me feel like a slug!!
Love your spirit, honey. I am so proud of you, as always!!
Gramama Mc
I wish my hair would grow and I could do that, but it won't happen. But good for you!! Did you hear that Shelley had her baby? He looks just like Jacob!!!
Thank you for putting together those great little packages for the cub scouts. My little scout really liked it, and I know how much time you put into it. Just wanted you to know that it was noticed and appreciated.
Post a Comment