THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Diamonds and more diamonds

Today I am ready with Angel's Sketch!!! I had a change of plans this morning and ended up not going to my Scout training. So here I sit at home. Why not stamp?
This is Sketch #28 of Angel's 31 Days of Angelosity Birthday Countdown! How much fun has this been!!! I can't wait to see what the last 3 sketches will bring us!
I ended up sticking the middle diamond on first, not thinking about popping it up in front of the other two. I was trying to get the alignment correct and got a head of myself. Oh well! I'm finding there are a lot of sets that don't get enough ink time, so I'm trying my best to get them some use! This is no excuse...Nature's Wonders. Such pretty images and there it sits! I had an itching to use Cameo Coral. It's one of those colors that rarely gets used by me and when I finally do I remember how pretty it is. So Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue it is. I used a piece of striped paper from a Simply Scrappin' Kit, but somehow I lost the front page that tells me what it is. Oval hodgepodge hardware over a piece of Vanilla that says, "be happy" from So Many Sayings.
So, now I'm off to do boring Saturday chores... oh joy! Oh well, maybe I'll manage to slip in more stamping time!

0 comments: