Alright.. due to some unwanted readers leaving unwanted comments, I had to change my Blog Address. I hope that if you made it here you didn't have trouble finding it. I know I didn't change it much, but we will see if this works. If not, I will have to go with a completely new blog and limit who can see it. It's really sad how a few people can be so rude that they ruin a good thing. Oh well..
On with the fun! I haven't done today's sketch for Angel's birthday countdown, but I did make some cards for my husband's cadets today. As you can see, I used Sketch #10 again! I LOVE this! He actually came up with what he wanted on the cards and I vamped it to fit Sketch 10! The colors are specific for the Branch of the Army they are going in to... I wanted something simple to do since I only had about 30 minutes to do 8 cards! (Nothing like last minute, "Honey, can you make me some cards, please???) At first it was 28, but then he narrowed it down to 8! I didn't have any images that would work for the cadets, so I needed something that would work with just a word. I ended up using an image from Smorgasborders for the bottom because it was too plain. I'm off to try and fix the couch and then try and work on today's sketch... with an extra hour, you never know!
3 comments:
Okay did I miss something? Fix the couch?! I've heard of fix dinner...fix the car...but not fix the couch.
Sorry to hear you had troubles with your blog. I wasn't able to read your post so I don't have a clue. These cards are great! I love killing two birds with one stone. Although I hate the saying so I usually say Multitasking instead. LOL And you are the teacher's pet....JK!
Okay, not like you're busy enough, BUT since you have been amazingly productive these past few weeks, I figured those of us who know and love you need to know and love you more...so I tag you...check out my blog for rules.
Post a Comment