This is what we woke up to today!!! SNOW!!!! The boys were so excited. It was all they could do to get dressed, eat breakfast and find their gloves and hats! We had to take a picture of our first real snow! It was in the 40's yesterday, so it's not sticking to the roads, but cold enough to cover the grass, trees and cars! Best of both worlds! Snow AND school! Funny how things change when you get older. You don't want there to be a snow day, unless you can go out and play in it, too! Now I really need to go find snow gloves, boots and SLEDS for the, um, kids, yeah, that's it, kids!
It is so beautiful outside! The trees are a beautiful red, orange, yellow and green and when you add snow to it, it makes it perfect! It's truly a Winter Wonderland outside! Mom is only about an hour away from us (she's driving up to bring baby stuff and visit!), so I'm glad it's not sticking to the road.... now when she gets here, LET IT SNOW!!! It can snow as much as it wants from now till 12 Jan... then it needs to stop so I can at least get to the hospital for this baby!!!
Ok.. now I need to go make some hot chocolate, oatmeal, soup, warm bread, snowflakes.... anything that makes it feel like WINTER! Oh, and I need to stamp, too! Christmas cards! YEAH!!! I LOVE Mondays!!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
What a way to start a Monday!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Tell your mom hi for me! And post those pics!
Post a Comment