I wish!!! But it looks like it on my card! I was playing catch-up again today. I managed to do Sketch #29 and Sketch #30 from Angel's 31 Days of Angelosity Birthday Countdown. How sad! Only one more day!!! What ever will I stamp!?
This is Sketch #29. I loved the way it turned out. My DP actually matched the paper I wanted to use, so it was even better! Another stamp set that I don't use much...but I always like it when I do! I think the Groovy Guava matches the "peachy" color on the peach. Ballet Blue and River Rock are the other two colors. The eyelets are actually So Saffron, but they match the brownish in the DP, really, they do! :-) Overall, I LOVE Monica's sketch! Great Job! I know I will be using this one again!!!
Sketch #30. I had visions of Snowmen dancing in my head after seeing the post this morning... of course that's only because Angel said it first! I finally got to use my "Frosty" stamp set, but didn't realize how big the image was until I went to put it all together! I wanted to do something "unblue" since I always do blue for my snow cards. I LOVE the color combo I saw in the Holiday Mini-Catalog! The bad thing is that 2 of them are In-Colors and will be gone soon!! Always Artichoke makes up the base, followed by River Rock and Purely Pomegranante. I used the snowflake from Frosty but the little snowflakes from "Flaky Friends." The words are from Mini-Mates. (I love that set, too!) Again, awesome Sketch design from Carla!
This has been too much fun, but I am afraid I will have to start being creative again on my own! I have saved and printed most of the Sketches from Angel and they have already come in handy! Thank you Angel!!!
1 comments:
great cards and I think I will still post a sketch at least once a week!
Hugs
Angel
Post a Comment