THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fact a Day

Have I ever told you about my WONDERFUL friend Angel? She is so inspiring, in many ways! Creative, Spiritual, Family oriented...I could go on! Once again, she has inspired me to follow in her footsteps and create a Scrapbook page about "ME." I will post one fact a day about me... maybe harder than I think! and you may learn more about me than you ever wanted to know! But I know some things will come as a surprise, so it will be fun. At the end of my "posting" I plan on making a scrapbook page to hopefully start a scrapbook.
So I'll start with Fact #1:
1. I've been devoted to the Military my whole life. Literally... grew up an Army brat, my first husband was in the Marine Corps when we met and later switched to Air Force (which is how I met my wonderful friend!!!), and my current husband (that sounds so bad, but not sure how else to put it!) is serving in the Army. I wanted to go into the military myself, but couldn't decide how my Special Ed major would fit into it! (Of course, with some of the cadets I've heard about here, they could use a Special Ed teacher!!!)
So, now starts my journey about me... how long will YOU last? :-)

2 comments:

Mommahen said...

HA HA! I knew that one! But I am most excited to learn stuff about you that I don't know. I can't wait. :-)

Angel said...

Cool! I am glad you are along for the ride. I wonder if I will learn anything new? :-)