THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

twenty!!!

I love music!
Whether playing or listening to it, I love it! I played trombone for 7 years and even marched with the Texas Tech Goin' Band! I have to admit, that was one FUN semester, huh Elaine???
I love to listen to music whenever I can and am usually singing, humming or whistling when I'm not listening. My first love is Country music, but lately I seem to listen to more kid-related music. I just wish I had a better singing voice, and I bet my kids would second that! However, I don't really care if I can't sing in front of a stadium full of people, my kids love my singing and that's what's important! I hope at least ONE of my kids follows my footsteps and enjoys music!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! All I can say is Green beans how do you possibly spill green beans?! And EOIF!

Oh those were the days! Remember Christmas is El Paso? We were young once...

BTW Mark is playing coronet and has been told he will most likely move to trumpet next year. I SO wanted him to play trombone, but the director told him his arms were too short to reach 7th. Have you ever heard such nonesense? What are t-bones supposed to be neanderthals whose knuckles drag the ground when we walk?

Anyway...So glad I had you to share those times with.

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

EOIF!! I laugh everytime I see that on a door to a restaurant! And green beans! Now after having kids, I KNOW how green beans can be spilled! (My sides hurt in rememberance of laughing so hard with Ed, Kurt and Josh!!! I thought we were going to get kicked out of there!)

Ah.. Christmas in El Paso! The only bad memory of that one is my flight home on Christmas day at 3am in the morning! Nothing like the Dallas airport at 3am! Well, that and we LOST terribly!!

Mommahen said...

OH! Remember how they played their school song SOOO many times (because they scored so many times) that we ended up turning our backs on them?! Chris was watching and said they caught that on camera one time.

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

What about when we thought we'd never get out of Juarez??? Roger, "Smiley Boy," and "The big ego in a little body?" Memories...