Yes, that there be my weakness. Arghhh.
I've always been a fan of Johnny Depp, both actor and father. From his first very brief appearance in "A Nightmare on Elmstreet" in 1984, to his role in "21 Jumpstreet" and of course his awesome performance as Captain Jack Sparrow in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy, I've been hooked!! There have been a couple of movies, "The Libertine" for one, that made me say "what were you thinking Johnny??" But for the most part, he's had good roles and not so bad on the eyes, too! I just hope he continues to grace the screen with his image... I'll pay whatever to watch him! I really like the fact that even at 45, he doesn't have a nanny for his 8 and 6 year olds, that he and his now wife take care of them theirselves! (He could have been the father of MY boys...where was I????) Every girl is allowed one weakness, right???

0 comments:
Post a Comment