Can you believe Colt is 3 weeks! I'm in shock! We managed to get some good shots of him before he remember he was hungry! He's such a cuddly-bear, this outfit is perfect for him! He loves being snuggled close, and finds any excuse to cry to be cuddled! Can you blame him? I'm taking the doctors words to heart..."you can't spoil a newborn, so enjoy him!" All too soon he will be up and running and not want to be hugged and held.. like the next picture...
Brodie LOVES to help me in the kitchen, and I guess this is probably why! Anytime I make anything, she is right there, telling me, "I'll help you. My turn to help!" She gets rewarded when she does help, so maybe she'll continue to be helpful!! We were making brownies here, and she LOVED to lick the spoon!!
Jason took Randy and Brodie to get pizza last night (our Friday night family tradition), so I used that time to get some good shots of Riley and Colt. Riley doesn't often get the chance to bond with his little brother, so he enjoyed every moment of being alone with him. He did such a good job holding Colt. He was very gentle with him and sat very still and patiently. He is an awesome big brother!!! (times 2!)
Brodie is trying her hardest to do everything by herself these days. This is how she came out of the bathroom the other day when I reminded her she needed to put a pull-up on! It's a good thing she's so cute!!! How can you get mad at that darling smile?? And those eye!! She knows she has her daddy and me wrapped around her pinky nail when she bats those eyes at us!
The boys really got into Legos again during their break from school over Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday! This is Riley's accomplishment... he was SO proud that he did the whole X-Wing from Star Wars on his own! That was a pretty hard kit to do! The boys really enjoyed doing the Star Wars Legos and we even watched the movies so they could see where they came from! I wish I had the patience to sit that long and do one of those kits! Heck.. I wish I had the TIME to sit and do it!
I'm trying to get more picutres up here... I can only post 5 at a time, so at least I'm making some progress! I'm trying to make myself take more pictures so Colt won't be the only child who doesn't have pictures in his book!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Picture time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Honestly, though we have never lived in close proximity to one another, our hearts (and the hearts of our families) are.
Check out the last picture in this post:
http://mommahen.blogspot.com/2007/12/merry-christmas.html
I love all of your pics!! It's like I get to watch your kids grow up!
Post a Comment