THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Brodie's Room is Transformed!

Brodie's room is finally finished! (Well, we still need a mattress, but that's coming tomorrow, hopefully!) This is my first attempt at painting a whole wall. It wasn't as bad as I thought! The white line is a hand stamped white picket fence... if you enlarge it, you can probably see it better. There is also a hand stamped cobblestone path leading to the castle! And yes, that's a picture of Brodie "in" her castle! She walked into the kitchen with her princess shoes and crown on and announced, "I am a Princess." I thought it was appropriate that it be included in her own castle!
I did the fence on the wall to match her headboard, and then added butterflies to her headboard to pull it all together. That's her bedspread on her bed. I think the colors will blend in nicely with the colors on her wall!Her modified closet. We took the doors off, added curtains, her name, and we have a useable closet without the doors that pinch her fingers!
Now I'm eager to work on the boys' room! Next will probably be Colt's since I'm trying to get him on his own again. Randy and Riley's room is pretty much done, but I have a few extra touches I want to add, but I'll be back with pictures soon!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Thats very cool, Trace! I am impressed!!!