I'm actually ahead of the game this month! I had a few moments in my "Little Corner of the World" and got some stamping done! I'm playing along with my friend Angel and others in a Devine Design Bible Verse Challenge. I'm creating a 6x6 album of "Scriptures to Live By." It started out as "Proverbs to Live By" but as I was browsing through my scriptures, I came across this one. I've been having some frustrating times with my children and this one shouted at me!!! I have to remember this to keep my calm sometimes! I struggled with the design on this one, took MANY attempts to be satisfied with my layout. I tried to do it with 2 larger children, but it didn't look "finished" till I ended up personalizing it to my kids! Go Figure! The best thing is that I didn't stamp a SINGLE thing! It's all part of a Simply Scrappin' Kit that I've been carrying around for some time. I think it works perfectly, though.
So, here is my entry for the BVC09! FUN!!!
2 comments:
LOVE your BVC09 page. I didn't stamp on mine either! And your notebook made me laugh out loud. LOVE how you've crossed out NEED and put want! SO true!
Hey, can you help me with this blog thing? I finally set one up but I'm not sure how to work it! Is there a way to add you as my friend?
Post a Comment