THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Randy the Bear

Randy is now officially a Bear Scout! We had our Blue and Gold Banquet last Saturday. Our theme was "Unknown States." Our den got Rhode Island. I have to say I learned a LOT about Rhode Island. I hope one of my kids does a project on Rhode Island, if not I have a lot of usless knowledge about it!
Here is our table. We were supposed to decorate it for our state, even though we were really the only den that did! My co-leader built the pier on the table and we decorated it with facts about the state. It was quite inpressive. I'll post some more pictures if I can find someone who took more!
Randy, the Bear, with muscles!!!!
Grandpa Mickey came up for the big day!
The shining moment! Randy and his Den become Bears!!!





1 comments:

Mommahen said...

WOW! When you post, you POST! You are so incredibly gifted by the Lord to see a card in your mind and make it so beautifully. And your children are so blessed to have you there for their memories. Hope you have a wonderful weekend my sweet trombone sister!