I love Christmas time... but my favorite thing is the music. I'm a HUGE Bing Crosby fan. There isn't a song I don't like. It's one of those that I can't help but sing along to, no matter my mood. My ALL time favorite song is a duet he did with David Bowie. Not the pair I would have expected, but the song is incredible!!!!
I have literally spent YEARS looking for this song on CD. It's not a very well known song, so not one you would normally find at WalMart in their jumble of Christmas songs. I did find it one year, played it continously, and then something happened to the CD... go figure. Anyway... with our wonderful world of technology, and itunes, I FINALLY have it! It's not only on my ipod, but on my computer and on a backup hard drive! I'm set!!!
Anyway... I wanted to share my favorite song of this time. The words are too true, even more so now that I have kids of my own. There's just something about Bing and his voice that I'm drawn to listen to the words, not just the music. He also reminds me of my Grandfather, so it's a pleasant combination!!!
2 days to go!! I hope everyone is enjoying the days before the Miracle.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
My favorite song
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment