As you can tell from the pictures, we had REAL SNOW!!!! We had about 2 inches today and are expecting more in the next 3 days! It's starting to freeze outside now and all the scrapping and shoveling we did is now a sheet of ice!
The kids had a ball today! Unfortunately, we were not as prepared as we should have been. Only Brodie has snowpants and boots! The PX here is terrible and only seems to carry girl stuff! As soon as it clears out some, and the mountains are safe to travel, we are finding the right gear for the boys... of course that means it won't snow again! We even made it to the park today, and Brodie just HAD to swing! At one point she would lean all the way back in the swing so she could watch the snow falling on her. It was too cute! The boys stood still long enough for me to take ONE picture of each of them...then it was off to play! We finally had to go in when Brodie kept saying she was "feezing," and the boy's pants' were solid ice!
I'll be sure to take more pictures if the kids don't have school tomorrow! And even if they do, I'm sure they will want to be outside when they come home! I'm enjoying this now, but in a month it needs to stop so I can have this baby without slipping on the ice on the way to the hospital!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Yep, it happened again!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope the snow clears for your delivery as well. But if not you can actually say you have your very own SNOWbaby!
And I have tried for the past two days to vote on my fav name, but everytime I make my selection then click vote now it tells me it cannot process my request. SO...I like Colt Taylor myself. Since there are no "E" names that made the cut. :-(
Post a Comment