We got mattress today for the baby... now it's just a matter of waiting for Brodie's new "Big Girl Bed" to get here and I can actually start doing something to the baby room. I haven't been able to do anything yet, and it's been driving me carzy!!!! He has been VERY active lately. He went from nothing to not stopping! It's great to feel him so active, even when it hurts! I'm finally starting to show, although not much. By the end of the day, I FEEL huge, even though I don't look like it yet. I know I should be grateful I'm not huge... that much less to deal with AFTER the baby is born, but since he's my last, I would have liked to look somewhat pregnant except the week before I'm due!
I'll take some pictures when I get something done in the baby's room. I'm documenting this one, just so he can't say "4th children get overlooked and forgotten!" I got his baby book today, so I'll start that soon, too.... fun fun fun!!!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Baby Fun!!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment