I think the picture says it all!!! The ultrasound went great today, except much to Jason's dismay, it was a boy. I didn't realize how much he had his heart set on another little girl, but I'm sure he'll come around. Afterall, there is something about a daddy and his "little man." At least we have already been blessed with a girl, and now hopefully she won't feel replaced by a new little sister. I'm excited either way. I just wanted him to be healthy... don't we all? He's measuring only a week over his actual age, so that's good. I'd rather him be big than not growing. And since I'm having a C-Section, he can be another 10lber and I won't complain as much! However, it would be nice to have a small baby this time, so he will remain little a little longer since he's our last!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Brodie says...
We had decided on a name, but now that we know the sex for sure, we are changing it again. We haven't come up with something that we like, yet, but I'm sure we will before long. Any suggestions? We don't want something "everyday" since none of our other kids have "normal" names!
We've registered at Babies R' Us and Burlington Coat Factory. It's amazing that the prices for something things are as much as $40 cheaper at BCF! We chose a bedding set, Jungle Babies, at BCF and the rest of the stuff is registered at BRU. I had too much fun looking at baby stuff, and I think I got a little carried away registering! Jason and I went to BRU and did most of the registry by hand.. that little gun is TOOOO much fun to use! Now I just need to go back and find a diaper bag! I'm so picky about those, but I guess it's been narrowed down some!
Thanks to everyone for being so patient! I know I wasn't!!! I only got one picture from the U/S today and it wasn't a very good one. Not sure what is up with that!!! Maybe the Dr. will give me more on my next appointment... who knows! Anyway... thanks for playing!!!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congratulations! i am sure he will be a handsome little guy all your kids have been! jason will enjoy it seeing as though he will be the father to the little baby!i am so happy for you.
Hey Tracy... congrats!! Im so happy for you!!! Im so anxious to know what we are having, maybe ill get the girl this time LOL.. hope all is going well!!!
Awww, another boy. I'm a sucker for boys (especially since I've got three of them).
There's something about the last one..regardless if it's number three or four or ten. I have some friends who had two boys, a girl, then a surprise of a little boy, and it is obvious that he and his momma share a special bond.
I know you will be a great mommy to that third boy as well.
I'll be thinking of names. I guess Elaine is out? What about Lane for a boy?! Come on throw me a little bone.
Awww... I was wrong. you're following Shelley's example and having only one girl and ending with a boy! Having only one girl can be a good thing. She will be the only princess and this way Jason gets a boy to carry on his name! Congratulations!!
Oh... remember BCF has a terible return policy. That is the only thing I hate about that store. UNLESS they've changed it....
Post a Comment