I actually got to stamp today, but I've got nothing to show for it... I worked on Baby Announcements and Christmas cards and I'm not ready to show them before I mail them! I'll probably post the ones I didn't like, eventually.. :-) I'm trying to be productive and get things done before the baby comes... at least ONE thing I can control!
We've had a pretty lazy, rainy day. Watched Army lose, Texas Tech lose, barely, and now we are watching UT KICK BUTT against Rice. 55 - 7 and they still have a quarter left to go. Normally I don't root for UT, but at least it's a Texas team!
We have some cadets over to watch UFC (Ultimate Fighter) so I'd better go claim my seat before the show starts!!! Yeah, I know, it's not girly... the cadets are impressed that I follow this, too.
Anyway.. Happy Sunday, early!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Progress, you just can't see it yet
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment