This morning didn't start off on a very good note. I had a hard time making myself get up when the alarm went off. The boys were dragging as well... Brodie didn't sleep very well last night and we were all awakened several times. I was out of my favorite oatmeal flavor, out of my decaf tea I drink in the am, there was just enough milk for the boys cereal (how do 2 boys go through a gallon of milk so fast!!!!) Luckily, it's Pizza Day at school, so I didn't have to make lunches! I fixed my Cream of Wheat and was in the process of fixing Chai to drink. Brodie came running in and bumped my leg causing me to spill the chai mix into my Cream of Wheat... great. Now I have to go through the whole process again! I decided to stir it and see if it was something Brodie would eat.... and wouldn't you know it! IT WAS AWESOME TASTING!!! Just enough flavoring, not too strong. Actually better than my cinnamon/sugar I had planned on. I was thrilled! But now, I didn't have enough Chai to make my drink.. so I drank it diluted while I ate wonderful tasting Chai Cream of Wheat! I can't wait till Monday morning!
So, now I'm off to finish packing for the CampOut tonight... yeah, and we are expecting rain starting at 10pm and continuing all night into Saturday morning. Lovely! I know I won't melt, but the thought of all the mud I will have to clean up.. yuck. Part of me hopes they cancel the campout, but then what will I do with 68 hot dog buns???? Cookout at my house, y'all!
Friday, September 14, 2007
When mistakes turn good!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment