Randy lost another tooth Wednesday night, and of course, I was caught without quarters....again! I rounded up some dimes, wrote a note from the Tooth Fairy and threw in some Chuck E. Cheese tokens. He was quite satisfied and even wanted to take the note in to class to show everyone! If only we could have the innocence and believeablity of a 7 year old, this world would be MUCH more fun!
Tomorrow is the first home football game here at West Point. Talk about chaos already! Parents are here to go to the game with their cadets and things are nuts. I've been warned to either stay at home all day, or leave early in the morning and not return home till WAY after the game is over... oh and to be ready for my parking spot to be taken by a parent who "doesn't care if you live here because their cadet is more important." Gotta love it here! People will park where ever they want, regardless of the "No Parking" signs just so they can be closer to the stadium. I either plan on hiding in my house and stamping all day, or heading out to look at baby stuff I can't buy yet... not sure which one my energy level will allow me to do.
Until then.... have a great weekend!!!
Friday, September 7, 2007
The innocence of kids
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's also Tech's home opener! Remember the marches to Jones Stadium and all the car alarms we "accidentally" set off? Ahhh those were the days! Maybe you can walk around the campus and see how many car alarms you can "accidentally" set off that belong to people who don't belong on campus. No one would suspect a pregnant woman with two kids in tow and one in a stroller! Set one off for me! I'll be nostalgically thinking of you!
If I were you, I would say home all day and stamp. :-)
Post a Comment