I finally finished my projects... and I'm ready for a break! I'm rather pleased with how these came out, all 30 of them! They took some creative flair, since my paper supply is running low, but I really like the color themes. I'm anxious to start the study tomorrow. I need a fresh breeze in my stuffy life right now. A spark to get me back up to where I need to be.
This pregnancy is taking more out of me than I thought it would, but I'm hanging in there. I guess there is a reason why you are meant to have kids young! It's tiring!! We had a very busy weekend and it wiped me out. I'm ready for rest, but not sure if I will ever find that again! Randy's cub scouts started today and we had 15 boys out of 22 show up for the first meeting. WOW!!! 15 seven year olds is STRESSING! How do teachers do it!?!?!?!?!?
Ok, it's midnight and Brodie and I have an early AM, so I'm going to get to bed. I'll post more soon... you know, as soon as things slow down! :-)
1 comments:
These look great, Tracy. Sure wish I were in your Bible study. My class is huge or I would do something similiar!
Post a Comment