Ok.. I know I didn't do much yet, but at least I did something and I'm excited to have something to look at! We are very strapped for storage room, so the closet in the room that the baby will be in has become our only storage closet, hence a need for a "new closet." I found these Closet Organizers at Babies R Us and decided I could figure something out to put everything for the baby within reach of the changing table... which is yet to be purchased. It will go under the 4 pockets on the right hand side... at least that's the plan. I combined an extra storage area on top of the white wire shelves (right now it's the resting place of the animals), with the hanging clothes within reach. Eventually all his little socks and scratch mittens, onesies, burp clothes, etc will go in the little white baskets... and knowing me, I'll make labels for everything to go with his theme, Jungle Babies. When I get the diaper stacker, that will hang by the pockets on the right and put all the diapering needs will be right above the changing table. I also am looking forward to finally having a mobile or something hanging above the baby's head while I'm changing diapers... something I have always tried to do, but never managed to figure out how. I can see it all in my head.. now it's just a matter of waiting till I can get everything piece by piece... but it will all come togehter. We have a mattress for him.. no I didn't take a picture of that :-) We are waiting for Brodie's Big Girl Toddler Bed to get here so we can move the crib into the baby's room. Until then.. at least I have SOME clothes to re-arrange!
I hope y'all don't mind my posting such a simple picture, but I'm getting excited about this baby! I'm determined to do as much for this one as I did for my first. I'm trying to avoid that whole guilt trip for not doing as much for the last... guess I should catch up on Riley's baby book, too! Poor middle children!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Baby's Room: Stage 1
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've got it! How bout Brayden Lane?! Different enough to demand attention yet not too out there. Then there would be Randy, Riley, Brodie, Brayden.
Post a Comment