I love playing along with Angel's countdown to her birthday! This is tooo much fun! I did all 4 cards in about 15 min, with the help of a 2 year old! They are so fun and easy to do, yet look good. They are all 4x4 in size... my first attempt at a card other than the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 size. I have to say they are addictive! Not sure how they will mail, but they are perfect cards to add to a gift or to hand to someone! The best part is I actually made the cards in the past 3 days with people in mind and sent them to the people! I'm proud of myself! I always have such good intentions, but I am finally seeing those through! Thanks Angel!
Today is Sketch #3. Here's my take... I tried to make each one a little different, but with the same "blueprint."
Details: Close to Cocoa CS, Old Olive CS, Pumpkin Pie CS. Pumping and leaves are from Fally Whimsy, Stamped in Close to Cocoa and Old Olive. Watercolored with Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa and Old Olive. Gold mini brads and some gold sparkly
stuff I'm not sure where it comes from.
Again, I'm having too much fun with this series! I wish it was longer than 31 days!!!
1 comments:
I love your cards. Wish I could have had some of your pumpkin bread!
Post a Comment