Ok.. Confession time...I have to admit, I am always a little hesitant to start one of Angel's new sketches. She is so creative, I'm afraid I won't do her sketches justice, or I may look like I'm trying to copy her! I never know what direction I'm going, and this one was no different. At first, I didn't like what I had done, but then it kinda of all came together, or at least I think it did! Blue's Clues was talking about "Opposites" today, so I did an opposite card! Little and big, as Brodie pointed out! Guess I seriously need to get some adult friends!!! Details: The cards for Sketch #12 was fun, once I got started! I used my CM circle cutter to start with the top image. From there I coordinated Rose Red, Bliss Blue and Summer Sun to match the colors in the DP. The words are from "Love Has No End" stamped in Rose Red on So Saffron. To bring the Summer Sun to the top, I sponged SS around the outside of the So Saffron circle. The background is from "Priceless" stamped in Summer Sun. The edges on the big circles are distressed, just because I can do that now! Thanks to Angel!
I forgot to say that with yesterdays Sketch #11, I finally got to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig! How did I EVER live without that before? I'm usually pretty good at getting images centered when I stamp, but with the 4 images on the quad card, that was going to be tricky! Until I remembered my nifty Stamp-a-ma-jig! Made it easy peasy! Thanks again, Angel, for letting me know the true benefit if the Stamp-a-ma-jig!!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Seeing Spots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
If I remember correctly... someone has a birthday in December (9) before christmas! Maybe she should do a countdown! It's quite a bit of work though.... next time I might just start at 10! I was over ambitious! I really like your big and small cards! CUTE!
Post a Comment