I'm early today.. and happy I'm back on track! I woke up with visions of stamps and cards floating in my mind and couldn't wait to stamp!
Sketch #18...I'm not sure if this is the actual direction I started out on for this card, but the glue is so darn sticky I couldn't change my mind!!! I did finally manage to complete Angel's "Color Challenge" of Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Baroque Burgundy! YEAH!! I origionally had fall leaves where the DP paper is, but didn't like the way it looked when it was done, so I pulled out my papers and tried to find something that went with the colors I already had! I think this one works. Looking back, I should have stamped the words in Blue to match the color on the DP, but oh well... it's already signed, sealed and stamped! It looks better in person than it does in the picture!
It's raining, but I'm off to get the oil changed in the beast and to maybe go to Michaels to look for glitter pens!!! YEAH!!!!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Sketch 18!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love this card! Glad you could do the color challenge!! Having a BAD back day and staying in bed for most of the day today. No stamping. Miss ya!
Post a Comment