THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

On top of the world.. or at least the stamping part!

I'm actually ahead of the game this morning! I got some good sleep, finally!!! Brodie is FINALLY sleeping through the night! Now of course, the next baby will mess MY sleeping schedule up, but I am DETERMINED this one WILL sleep through the night from day one! (Hey, a tired Mom can dream, can't she???) I'm already doing the 2am pee-run, so at least I'm not totally enjoying a full night right now! I'm just glad Brodie is !!!!

So, with some sleep under my pillow, I got up refreshed. Took husband to work, came home fed the kids, started a load of wash and manged to stamp a card!!! WOW... now it's nap time! (Another dream because Brodie refuses to nap!!! One step at a time, I know!)

So, here is my card for Sketch #20 of Angel's 31 Days of Angelosity!!! YEAH! I'm not totally sold on this card, so I think I might go back and revamp it, but I'm going to post it for now. I used colors from a color challenge I saw somewhere, and now can't remember where it was! The colors were Basic Gray, Bliss/Bashful Blue and Rose Red. Not colors I would normally put together. I used Angel's Sketch for the layout, so I added a Scalloped Circle in Pretty in Pink since that was the only color of Scallops I had and Versamarked the circle from Priceless and embossed it with Glitter. Tied it with a Bliss Blue PolkaDot Ribbon and used the saying from Mini Mates to complete it. It's the Pretty in Pink that is throwing me, so I might have to try something different instead... who knows!!!
So, now I'm off to work on some other stamping projects while the husband is at work and unaware that I'm actually having fun while at home! But all you mothers/wives know, even though I'm having fun, I'm also doing chores at the same time! Laudry, referee (the boys dont' have school today so I have all three ADORABLE children home!), short order cook, maintanence.... we can do it all! We are women, hear us ROAR! And moan usually from the pain!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Love it, trace!!