THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thank you...


I've been trying to come up with a new Thank You card for my cadets here, and I think I finally found one I'm happy with! I got the idea from Sara's Sketch 16... I LOVE having something to start with and yet still allows me some creative freedom. My hardest thing is getting started with a design or idea for a card. I usually know what colors I want, and what stamp to use, but having something to help me go from there is awesome!!! THANK YOU SARA!!! (I notice I have favored Tempting Turquoise lately... I guess I should have known I was having a boy!!!)
Details: Rose Red CS, layered with Tempting Turquoise with a thin layer of Confetti White. Tempting Turquoise is wheeled with Dilly Dally Friends Jumbo Wheel in Tempting Turquoise. Rose Romance (I love these colors even though they are not "current!") layered with Confetti White, stamped with "In Any Event" in, you guessed it, Tempting Turquoise! Flowers are from "Simply Said" and filled with Blue Brilliance Glitter... adhered with Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive...(this stuff is awesome!)
I know it's a simple card, but I love how fast it came together... only thing I'm missing from the sketch is the little paperclip item on the top right corner, but I didn't want to put tooo much up there with the flowers!
I've been feeling VERY pregnant all of a sudden... lots of heartburn, shortness of breath, just darn tired!!!.. I think this little guy is bench pressing my diaphram! I have my 24 week appointment on Friday and I'm hoping that my heart rate isn't creeping up... I sure would hate to think what would happen if I ended up on bed rest! Brodie taking care of me... that gives me high blood pressure just thinking of that!!!
I still can't believe I'm 24 weeks... 14 weeks to go and yet it seems FOREVER away! I got some more baby stuff for his room, (THANKS Grandma and Grandpa Hale!!!) so as soon as I can get up there and get it together, I'll get a picture on here. The bedding is much cuter than I remember!! Maybe just seeing it, knowing that soon our little man will be in it, makes it better!
Ok.. I think Jason got Brodie to bed, so I'd better follow suit. She's doing much better about going to bed and staying in bed through the night. It only took 2 years!!! Just in time for the NEXT one to keep me awake!!!

1 comments:

Angel said...

I love your card Trace!