Today we did something that I have been wanting to do for a long time! We raked the leaves from our front yard and the kids jumped in!!! Over and over again! We haven't had trees in our yard before so this was a completely new experience for them. As you can see from the pictures, they seemed to enjoy it! Randy is pretty handy with a rake, too! He has a new chore! :-)
As you can see in the picture with Randy, Brodie is trying to give the rake a go, too!
The bad thing, is that with the way the leaves are falling here, I'll have to rake it up again tomorrow! I'm sure the kids will be dissapointed!!! Oh the joys of FALL!!!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
It's FALL!!!!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
These are GREAT pictures! The kids are getting big! I miss my kids being little!
Post a Comment